A 16A Light or immersion heater timer from Lowenergie.
This energy saving time switch will make sure your lights or hot water immersion heating is not accidentally left on – a hot water electric immersion heater can use around 35p of electricity per hour which can lead to a huge amount of waste electricity if left on unnecessarily
This timer switch is also suitable for heavier duty lighting time switch operations such as shop display lighting or security lighting. Other applications can include control of heating circulation pumps, electric heating timer switch or as a basic central heating boiler timer switch
- 24 Hour mechanical socket box timer switch
- Maximum of 96 on/off positions as 15 minute intervals
- Switching Capacity – 16A Resistive load for electric heating devices, up to 3840w at 240V; or for lighting applications up to 3500w halogen lighting, 1250W max for CFL lights, or 2 x 400W max for HPS or Metal Halide Lamps.
- The improved 16A Switch rating gives longer lasting relay contact life where most other similar switches are only 13A rated
- 12 Month Guarantee from date of purchase but must strictly be installed in accordance with instructions
- Supplied with full installation instruction. Dimensions 55mm deep, 75mm square. Supplied with mounting box.
Please note full wiring instructions are supplied with this unit however as with all electricityinstallation if you are unsure about anything then please contact a fully certified electrician.